UK Country Office & Supporter Care Administrator
Closing date: Sunday 17th January 2021
Salary: £22,500 - £23,500 per annum
UK Country Office & Supporter Care Administrator – The Role
Are you looking to use your administration and support experience in a challenging position where every day offers something new and different? In this multi-functional position, you will provide administrative support to the UK Supporter Care team and the UK Country Office. Additionally, you will be on hand to provide exceptional supporter care.
You will provide administration support to the Supporter Care team and UK Country Office ranging from supporting with supplier management, letter writing, editing and proofing to gift batching and whitemail processing.
You will be a valued member of the Supporter Care team where you will provide cover where needed. This means you will communicate with our supporters, by phone, email, social media and letter correspondence, providing prompt, knowledgeable responses to enquiries and complaints.
This is a chance for you to get a foot in to the organisation and who knows what this opportunity might bring!
UK Country Office and Supporter Care Administrator – Requirements
• Experience of handling customer/supporter enquiries and complaints, across a variety of communication channels including social media.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with confident telephone manner;
• Ability to review and accurately interpret the tone and content of a wide range of communications;
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and react quickly to new tasks;
• Desire to learn and ability to retain information across a number of different areas;
• Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks as well as following management instruction;
• Empathy with animal welfare issues