Main Purpose of the role
To ensure the efficient management, development and integrity of the CRM platform, its data and functionality to support the operational goals and strategies of World Animal Protection in Thailand, in line with data protection and data processing laws and regulations in Thailand and World Animal Protection guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure that the CRM platform (systems and processes) always operate accurately and efficiently. (Non-profit Sales cloud and Marketing Cloud).
• To ensure the integrity of data being input to the CRM platform.
• To monitor data storage and salesforce licenses.
• To maintain and monitor Salesforce release.
• To ensure that donations are processed in an accurate and timely manner and that supporter’s donation history is accurately recorded.
• To customize and develop managements reports and dashboard to internal stakeholders, including but not limited to fundraising, finance and senior management.
• Cleaning data on the platform upon the retention policy
• Uploading data into the platform and ensuring data integrity in this process
• Investigate and troubleshoot for any platform or operational issues with given appropriate solutions.
• To contribute for upcoming internal project and work with vendor (if applicable).
• Execute SIT/UAT and log test and result.
• Keep abreast of and adhere to codes of practice and regulatory changes ensuring that data processing is carried out in accordance with the law, Local World Animal Protection policies and to best practice standards that protects the reputation of World Animal Protection.
• To contribute to new systems processes and procedures that ensure compliance with data processing laws, regulations and best practice.
• Undertake any other duties that are within the scope of this role, as assigned by the line-manger.
• Delivery of World Animal Protection’s Global Strategy across the core themes of Mission, Movement & Transformation in a global, matrix environment
• Work cooperatively with external organisations, teams within World Animal Protection and in the wider animal welfare movement to pursue programme objectives and wider organisational goals, including those relating to brand, communications, fundraising and resource management.
• Actively participate in building our brand and maintain the integrity of our brand to support our profile, lead generation, income and engagement.
• Help secure resources (income) and reach (people and partnerships) by actively contributing to our supporter relationships, fundraising, communications, and donor reporting.
• Actively participate and support the organisation to ensure that we manage our resources (financial, staff and IT) efficiently and effectively by improvement of systems, reporting and compliance.
• Contribute to a learning culture and create a positive working environment for staff.
• The role holder will from time to time be required to undertake any other duties that are within the scope of this role.
• Take responsibility for their own health, safety and welfare, comply with H&S policy and procedures, and not act in any way that compromises the safety of themselves, colleagues or the public.
• The post holder may be required to travel internationally to provide support or participate in World Animal Protection’s activities as and when required.
• The post holder will be required to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Comply with requirements related to the relevant Privacy and/or Data Protection Acts that apply to the work being conducted by the post holder (For example this may include the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any local Privacy and Data laws and Regulations).
Skills and Experience
• Fluent in English and Thai
• Experience in managing CRM systems and databases – specifically Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
• Highly analytical and able to manipulate data – E.g. SQL, MS Power BI and Excel skills.
• Highly methodical, organised and structured thinking with great attention to detail – project management skills.
• Cross team collaboration to support functional scope and wider corporate objectives of World Animal Protection
• Proven customer service orientation and interpersonal skills including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others.
• Experience in technology project implementation, training and documentation preferred
• 2-3 years of hands-on experience in database administration.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification is highly desirable
• Salesforce Developer Certification is highly desirable
• Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification is highly desirable
• Previous experience working in a similar role within the NFP sector or in a B2C environment.
• Experience of using the Salesforce CRM is highly desirable.
*World Animal Protection operates in a matrix environment. This means we routinely work with colleagues from different locations, business units and cultures in cross-functional and virtual teams.
1A global role works across geographic boundaries with a remit to enable the delivery of strategic organisational activity across the world, providing direct input and support at a local level as required. A local role is primarily focussed on the delivery of strategic organisational activity within a country or location, providing information and input to global strategy and directions as required.