External Engagement Project Manager (International)
Location: United Kingdom, hybrid working pattern
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Closing date: Sunday 4th December 2022
If you are skilled at delivering projects effectively and to a high standard this is a unique opportunity to be part of a truly global organisation.
Collaborating with colleagues across the organisation, this is a central coordinating role within the global programme function that is responsible for supporting campaign and project teams to achieve ambitious goals. The Project Manager is a core member of global campaign teams and as such is responsible for promoting a performance orientated culture throughout all relevant functions and enabling the resources, learning & support mechanisms to sustain it.
The job holder will champion and embed a consistent programme management approach across the programme to build accountability, transparency and quality across our global portfolio. This includes implementing the essential project management disciplines which underpin the successful delivery of our global campaigns within the specific programme area.
• Proven experience of managing and coordinating a range of projects to a high professional standard and successful delivery;
o Within the private, public and/or charity sectors
o Building and launching new programmes of activity
o International and multi-stakeholder in scope
• Advanced ICT skills and experience of developing and using data systems
• Experience of engaging collaboratively with a range of external and internal stakeholders at all levels and internationally.
• Experience of developing & managing budgets.
• First class analytical skills - able to assimilate, analyse and present data-driven information quickly and accurately.
• Plan & think logically and strategically - experience of developing operational and strategic plans and turning them into effective actions.
• Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations that take account of long term benefits and risks.
• Administrative, event management and logistical skills.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills; excellent written and spoken English.
• A practical and can-do mindset and attitude.
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse & Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same.
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets