100022 - Digital Marketing Officer
Type of contract: FTC up to 3-months
Salary: Starting salary is £31,150 per annum or exceptionally up to £33,820 per annum if the candidate can demonstrate exceptional skills and experience
World Animal Protection is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer who will focus on supporting online growth via campaigning, fundraising and email marketing.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to be involved in different digital projects in a strategic role and where no two days are the same. This will excite some who is motivated by our cause and wants to be part of making meaningful change for people, animals and the plant.
This is a hybrid role and linked to our office in London. We are therefore open to candidates commutable to London
Who are we?
World Animal Protection is the global voice for animal welfare, with more than 70 years’ experience campaigning for a world where animals live free from cruelty and suffering.
We have offices in 12 countries and work across 47 countries. We collaborate with local communities, the private sector, civil society and governments to change animals’ lives for the better.
Our goal is to change the way the world works to end animal cruelty and suffering for both wild and farmed animals. Through our global food system strategy, we will end factory farming and create a humane and sustainable food system, that puts animals first. By transforming the broken systems that fuel exploitation and commodification, we will give wild animals the right to a wild life. Our work to protect animals will play a vital role in solving the climate emergency, the public health crisis and the devastation of natural habitats.
What will you be doing?
• The Digital Marketing Officer is accountable for delivering World Animal Protection’s online marketing activity, including email and online advertising campaigns.
• Leading as digital project manager for all new campaign digital marketing activity
• Leading as digital project manager for email marketing systems and data integrations
• Working with agencies to deliver paid digital advertising marketing activities
Who are we looking for?
• Demonstrable professional experience of running digital marketing campaigns to drive sales or donations or leads.
• Experience of use of an email platform to create, send and report on email mailshots.
• Organised self-starter who can pick up and work on multiple projects in a busy team.
• Experience creating written and visual content for multiple digital channels.
• Experience is designing and building digital supporter journeys.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a fair and competitive salary within the sector and regularly benchmark salaries. Other benefits including;
• The starting salary will be £31,150 or exceptionally up to £33,820 if the candidate can demonstrate exceptional skills and experience
• Help saving for your retirement - join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
• 24 days’ holiday per year when you join - plus an additional 3 days to be taken at the end of the calendar year
• Work Appropriately – empowering our employees to work in a way that is best for both their role and World Animal Protection
• Life Assurance - all World Animal Protection employees receive Life Assurance. Under the Death in Service benefit scheme the employee will receive 3x annual salary to go to their nominated beneficiary
• We offer excellent Family Friendly Policies - enhanced Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Provision
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse and Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets