Supporter Relations Executive
Closing date: Sunday 20th December 2020
Supporter Relations Executive – The Role
Do you have a passion for animal protection and welfare, proven experience in front line telephone communication with customers and the ability to build trust and inspire people to increase their support for our work? If yes, we want you on our team right now!
You will be a vital part of supporter engagement strategy and the voice of World Animal Protection for our supporters, inspiring them about our work, building trust and warmth and enthusing them to continue support of our work.
• You will carry out welcome calling to newly recruited financial donors to build trust and ensure that data captured by our donor recruitment agencies is accurate and complete.
• You will help increase our fundraising income through upgrade and reactivation telephone campaigns.
• You will work closely with our fundraising and campaigns teams to support supporter engagement and events.
• You will be the point of contact for in bound supporter queries and to manage / answer those queries to the satisfaction of supporters.
You will have extensive experience in a results focused telephone customer service/sales function or face to face sales / recruitment function either in the commercial or Not For Profit sector. You are passionate about animals, want to make a real difference and want to be rewarded for your dedication.
• Great interpersonal skills – The ability to listen, engender warmth, trust and build empathy.
• The ability to enthuse supporters about the work of World Animal Protection.
• The ability to communicate clearly in a verbal and written form.
• The ability to work under pressure – achieving targets and KPI’s
• The ability to speak some English will be advantageous
How to Apply
World Animal Protection is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the position location.
Who are we?
We are World Animal Protection.
For over 50 years we have moved the world to protect animals.
We protect animals because we believe a sustainable future for the planet can only be achieved if both animals and people are part of the solution.
We stop the exploitation of wild animals for entertainment and profit. We protect pets and working animals in communities across the globe. We campaign for better farm animal welfare and fight against factory farming. We also help animals when disaster strikes.
Our vision is a world where animals live free from suffering. We are working to help people to see how important animals are to all of us.
We are determined to influence decision makers to put animals on the global agenda and inspire people to change animals’ lives for the better. Today we’re working on projects to end animal suffering by helping governments and communities to protect and care for their animals.
Why Work for us?
We move the world to protect animals globally but there are many other reasons to join our organisation. We are a truly global organisation with offices in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, India, Kenya, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, Thailand, UK and USA. We employ over 380 people globally covering campaigns, media, fundraising, operations, finance, administration and human resources.
As well as competitive employee benefits we want our employees to grow with us and build their careers within World Animal Protection and therefore encourage internal applications. We have a strong track record of offering existing staff promotions as well as secondments and position changes within the organisation.