Project Manager (International) – Farming
Location: United States
Salary: Up to USD 70,000 per annum
Closing date: Sunday 5th June 2022
World Animal Protection: Our vision is a world where animals live free from cruelty and suffering. Our mission is to move the world to protect animals. Through our global food system strategy, we will end factory farming and create a humane and sustainable food system, that puts animals first.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who will support the Farming Team in the operational management and quality performance, delivery and review of the plans and projects. This is one of two roles supporting the Global Farming Team.
You will champion and embed a consistent project management approach across the programme to build accountability, transparency and quality across our global portfolio. This includes implementing the essential project management disciplines which underpin the successful delivery of our global campaigns within the Global Farming Team.
This is a central co-ordinating role within the global programme function that is responsible for supporting campaign and project teams to achieve ambitious goals. The Project Manager is a core member of global campaign teams and as such is responsible for promoting a performance orientated culture throughout all relevant functions and enabling the resources, learning & support mechanisms to sustain it.
- Proven experience of managing and co-ordinating a range of projects to a high professional standard and successful delivery within the private, public and/or charity sectors, building and launching new programmes of activity
- Advanced ICT skills and experience of developing and using data systems e.g. CRM systems
- Experience of engaging collaboratively with a range of external and internal stakeholders at all levels and internationally
- Experience of developing & managing budgets
- First class analytical skills - able to assimilate, analyse and present data driven information quickly and accurately
- Plan & think logically and strategically - experience of developing operational and strategic plans and turning them into effective actions
- Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations that take account of long-term benefits and risks
- Administrative, event management and logistical skills
- A practical and can-do mindset and attitude
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills; excellent written and spoken English
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
- Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
- Diverse & Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
- Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
- Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
- Growing People: We continually learn and develop
- Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same.
- Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets
So, if you’re seeking a new opportunity as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.