Global Communications Planner
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 per annum
Closing Date: Sunday 11th April 2021.
Global Communications Planner – The Role
This is a challenging job playing a pivotal role in developing impactful and truly global marketing and communications strategies. You will help build a global movement of people who care about animal welfare by providing effective planning, development and implementation of integrated marketing and communications strategies to engage audiences and build our brand presence in cost effective and compelling ways.
You will work across a range of programme areas and global campaigns with international and country offices, using your understanding of audience insight, knowledge of engagement techniques and grasp of the external environment in which we operate to launch campaigns. You will ensure work has an impact on the desired outcome, is coordinated, delivered on time and has been developed in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Global Communications Planner – Requirements
• Degree or professional qualifications in marketing, public relations or related field
• Experience developing complex communications strategies and plans, working with an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach
• Experience in project management, co-ordinating and scheduling projects to deliver on time and within budget to meet objectives
• Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations that take account of long-term benefits and risks
• First class analytical skills - able to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately
• Strong interpersonal, networking and organisational skills with the ability to work collaboratively across a range of business areas
• Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships working across a matrix structure and across a global network