Global Internal Communications Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Closing date: Sunday 23rd January 2022
Global Internal Communications Manager – The role
The Global Internal Communications team is responsible for creating and managing communication campaigns and channels to educate, engage and inspire staff about our global strategy.
We’re looking for a Global Internal Communications Manager to join us as we start on an ambitious 10-year strategy to change the way the world works, to end animal cruelty and suffering forever. This is an exciting role and fantastic opportunity to make a real impact for animals. The manager will be responsible for executing our global internal engagement strategy and working with stakeholders around the world to identify and create content aligned to strategic goals. You’ll produce compelling creative communications, advise colleagues, manage and enhance our channels while delivering engaging campaigns. You must also be able to evaluate our communications to improve impact.
Global Internal Communications Manager - Requirements
• Internal communications experience is a must, preferably within a large, diverse, multi-region or global organisation.
• A creative writer, excellent editor and proof-reader, you will be skilled at distilling large amounts of information quickly and concisely for diverse audiences.
• Strategic thinker, with excellent judgement, critical thinking and decision-making abilities.
• Delivery-focused with excellent planning and organisational skills, able to project manage, prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Lead editor and manager of the global internal communication channels.
• Proven experience of managing, coaching and developing people.
• Able to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of anorganisation.
• You will be able to evaluate communications and develop insight to improve impact.
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse and Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same.
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets