Global Data & Digital Insights Manager
Salary: £41,000 - £44,000 per annum
Closing date: Sunday 23rd January 2022
The role of the Global Data and Digital Insights Manager is to develop a clear approach to all the data and analytical aspects of the marketing, fundraising, campaigns and commercial teams. This role will be responsible for developing a data strategy to effectively manage and track all relevant customer data to support ongoing customer-led outreach and associated segmentation.
The role is also critical for audience planning, identifying the key target audiences to deliver organisational growth, identifying the data profile of key supporters and identifying customer segments. You will also be responsible for ensuring a considered and comprehensive measurement of campaign performance is established for all campaigns against the broader marketing, business and commercial strategy, working closely with the wider marketing, country, programme and campaign teams.
The successful appointment will manage the development and roll out of a global data strategy, building data models to proactively interrogate the data, presenting it to Senior Stakeholders and helping the wider network develop and understand their data and audiences.
• To be successful in this role you should have grounding in some of the following technologies/systems: Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI (Tableau, Qlik or similar), SQL
• It would be beneficial if you also have experience with analytics tools such Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar or similar
• You should be a problem solver, you love a challenge and can tackle unexpected issues with a positive attitude
• It is essential that you have strong communication/presentation skills, you can simplify complex topics and are comfortable presenting to middle and senior level stakeholders
• You should be passionate about data, and enjoy drawing out the story behind the data and presenting it to a non-technical audience
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse & Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same.
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets