Global Web Manager
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000 per annum
Closing date: Sunday 23rd January 2022
Working within an agile, multi-disciplinary global digital team your remit will be to help create compelling digital experiences as well as contribute to the development of a wider digital strategy
The Global Web Manager owns the day to day running of the organisational website, working collaboratively with country offices to ensure that the website is optimised to deliver high ranking content, best practise customer journeys and testing CRO strategies in line with the Global Digital and Data Strategy.
You will be an important contact point for resolving queries and issues for local offices and in delivering the technology platforms needed to help us move the world to protect animals in-line with our ambitious strategy.
• Can demonstrate good experience of managing CMS platforms across a multitude of websites
• Understanding of SEO best practise and technical SEO requirements
• Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced and complex environment
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
• Experience of working across a variety of stakeholders and different levels of seniority across the organisation
• Ability to demonstrate presenting complex problems in a simple, easy to understand way to non-technical stakeholders
• Able to work autonomously with a strong attention to detail
• Passionate about using of data to get to the bottom of requirements and opportunities
• Track record of helping to deliver an impactful and successful audience web engagement and conversion programme.
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse & Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same.
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets