Global Content Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 11th April 2021
Global Content Coordinator – The Role
The Global Content Coordinator is a key role in the Global Content team. You will work with the Global Content Manager to research and produce engaging written content for use across the organisation.
Using raw content from a variety of sources, you will produce compelling content that tells animals’ stories and highlights our work. You will proactively research content opportunities, maintain our content bank, and work closely with colleagues globally in our campaigns, marketing, communications, and fundraising teams. An important element of this role is to ensure content is current and to respond efficiently to content requests.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative professional with strong writing and research skills, keen attention to detail, and a passion for moving the world to protect animals.
Global Content Coordinator – Requirements
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills with proven experience of writing, editing, and proofreading
• Strong communication skills with professional level verbal and written English
• Experience of producing compelling content
• Strong organisational, research, and time management skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders in a range of situations
• Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong interest in animal welfare