Salary: £29,000 to £31,000 pa
Closing date: 1st July 2022
The Innovation and Development team are hiring for a Innovation Fundraiser who will deliver new and exciting fundraising activities for World Animal Protection, to grow our net income, diversify our fundraising product portfolio and strengthen our audience insight.
This is an exciting role for someone who is interested in testing and learning, and enthusiastic about supporting World Animal Protection on our journey to become a more data-led, innovative organisation. As a Innovation Fundraiser you will accelerate our mission to end cruelty to animals worldwide.
Who are we?
World Animal Protection is the global voice for animal welfare, with more than 70 years’ experience campaigning for a world where animals live free from cruelty and suffering.
We have offices in 12 countries and work across 47 countries. We collaborate with local communities, the private sector, civil society, and governments to change animals’ lives for the better.
Our goal is to change the way the world works to end animal cruelty and suffering for both wild and farmed animals. Through our global food system strategy, we will end factory farming and create a humane and sustainable food system, that puts animals first. By transforming the broken systems that fuel exploitation and commodification, we will give wild animals the right to a wildlife. Our work to protect animals will play a vital role in solving the climate emergency, the public health crisis, and the devastation of natural habitats.
What will you be doing?
• Delivering build-measure-learn cycles for new and growing fundraising products – including our Facebook cash programme
• Developing and reviewing fundraising propositions in line with objectives and audience targeting
• Drafting webpages and building Facebook ads to facilitate creative testing
• Increasing product and audience insight and increase net income
• Targeting audiences for World Animal Protection’s innovation activities and develop products communications and materials that fulfil their needs and motivations
Who are we looking for?
• You will have an experience in a fundraising role or have experience in a digital marketing role and looking to make the transition to the Charity Sector
• Experience of using a variety of social media channels to acquire and retain customers / fundraisers to generate income
• You will be a problem-solver; with proven ability to produce and implement solutions to project problems
• Project Management experience
• Have an interested in innovation and testing
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
• Help saving for your retirement - join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
• 24 days’ holiday per year when you join - plus an additional 3 days to be taken at the end of the calendar year
• Flexibility - the ability to choose your start time based on your needs
• Life Assurance - all World Animal Protection employees receive Life Assurance. Under the Death in Service benefit scheme the employee will receive 3x annual salary to go to their nominated beneficiary
• We offer excellent Family Friendly Policies - enhanced Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Provision
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse and Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets