Global Head of Individual Fundraising
Type of contract: Permanent / Full Time
Location: The Netherlands
Salary: €54,000 to €72,000
World Animal Protection is looking for a Global Head of Individual Fundraising. Your focus is on giving from individuals, supporting delivery of our ambitious growth to achieve change that lasts for farmed animals and wildlife.
This is an exciting role for a passionate fundraising leader who is motivated by working on projects and approaches that link to our strategic goals, whilst optimising fundraising outcomes within our global campaigns.
Who are we?
World Animal Protection is the global voice for animal welfare, with more than 70 years’ experience campaigning for a world where animals live free from cruelty and suffering.
We have offices in 12 countries and work across many more. We collaborate with local communities, the private sector, civil society and governments to change animals’ lives for the better.
Our goal is to change the way the world works to end animal cruelty and suffering for both wild and farmed animals. Through our global food system strategy, we will end factory farming and create a humane and sustainable food system, that puts animals first. By transforming the broken systems that fuel exploitation and commodification, we will give wild animals the right to a wild life. Our work to protect animals will play a vital role in solving the climate emergency, the public health crisis and the devastation of natural habitats.
What will you be doing?
• Developing and championing strategies for growth across giving from individuals
• Working closely with fundraising colleagues and other roles across our network to coordinate approaches
• Developing capacity and providing support and coaching
• Support the ongoing efforts to imbed public fundraising in our integrated campaigns
• Ensuring our campaigns engage with people to give a financial gift for the first time, to continue giving and to increase their engagement
Who are we looking for?
• Significant management and leadership experience in Individual Fundraising
• Experience in coaching and mentoring support
• A strong understanding of the platforms, channels, and strategic approaches that will enable us to reach and retain donor audiences across the world
• A passion for protecting animals and an understanding of the interconnectivity of animals, people, and planet
• Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations that take account of short and long-term opportunities and risks
What do we offer?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
• Flexible working days and location, home office, The Hague and London
• A gross salary between 4500€ and 6000€ per month based on a full-time contract of 37,5 hours
• 25 days’ holiday per year
• A nice pension plan of which we pay 70%
• Full reimbursement of public transport, even if you come with your bicycle, you will receive a reimbursement
• A company laptop and mobile phone contribution
To achieve our aim of making World Animal Protection a Diverse and Inclusive employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals of traditionally under-represented communities and backgrounds.
At World Animal Protection we recruit with our values & behaviours in mind. Please bear this in mind through your application journey. These are:
Global: We make decisions & act with a global mindset
Diverse and Inclusive: We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all
Collaborative: We work together and co-create to achieve lasting change
Agile: We make change happen in a fast-moving world
Growing People: We continually learn and develop
Accountable: We are role models. We take responsibility for our actions and encourage others to do the same
Courageous: We push boundaries, take risks and set ambitious targets
Do you want to join us protecting animals?
Job interviews will be held as soon as we see fit. Therefore, we encourage you to hand in your application as soon as possible and not wait until the closing date.
Please send your motivation and resume to Thierry Reniers, Director Operations, via HRM@worldanimalprotection.nl.
Do you have questions on the vacancy, please contact our HR employee via?HRM@worldanimalprotection.nl? or call 06-19652982.